At NW Contracting, the safety of our employees, clients, and job sites is a critical factor in the planning and execution of each and every job. Our strict safety program helps ensure we provide the most professional and cost-effective services possible.
Safety Program Components:
- General HSP (Health & Safety Plan) addressing broad-spectrum risks.
- Site-specific HSPs addressing immediate risks and dangers.
- Complete SDS manuals for each chemical we use.
- Monthly staff safety meetings.
- OSHA Toolbox and Tailgate meetings.
- CDL-driver safety trainings for USDOT and FMCSA standards.
- Medical Surveillance Program (MSP), including respirator fit tests and spirometry and routine exams.
- Pre-employment drug testing, testing for cause and random drug testing.
NW Contracting is happy to customize our safety program to meet clients’ specific needs. The more we learn, the safer the work we do.